Hi. I’m Dr. Scott Matson, a urologic surgeon devoted to male reproductive needs.
My practice is committed to doing right by you. I want you to feel comfortable and confident that you are receiving personalized care and the best possible treatment.
I’m a board-certified urologist who grew up, trained and lives in Connecticut. Before opening my own practice, I was the Chief of Urologic Surgery at ECHN (Manchester and Rockville Hospitals). I’m also a father of three children.
If you’re considering a vasectomy, want a vasectomy reversal, or need an evaluation and treatment for infertility, I invite you to schedule a consultation. We’ll sit down and discuss your situation and options, and I’ll happily take the time to address your questions and concerns.
Thanks for visiting our website and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Certified by the American Board of Urology
- Advanced Microsurgery Training at Cornell Institute for Reproductive Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2011
- Active Member of American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Active Member of the Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- Chief of Urologic Surgery at Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN), 2007
- Member of Cancer Committee at ECHN, 2002-2007
- Introduced Laparoscopic Renal Surgery and Brachytherapy to ECHN
- Diplomat American Board of Urology (Board Certified), 2004
- University of CT School of Medicine, Urology Residency, 1998-02
- University of CT School of Medicine, General Surgery Residency, 1996-98
- University of CT School of Medicine, Medical Doctor, 1996
- University of Connecticut, B.S. Molecular Biology, 1991 (Honors Scholar, Magna Cum Laude)
- Norwich Free Academy, 1987
- Awarded by Peers “Outstanding New Practitioner” ECHN 2005
- Phi Betta Kappa 1991
- Honors Scholar 1991