Semen Testing + Analysis
Results you can trust. All from the comfort of home.
After your vasectomy, there's one last step before declaring the procedure a complete success. We ask all patients to do a semen analysis to safeguard against future surprises.
Rather than another visit to our office or a lab to "produce a sample" with strangers walking past the room, we offer a more efficient & way less awkward testing option.
At Home Testing
We have partnered with Fellow to bring a clinical-quality testing experience to each patient's home.
Fellow's mail-in, CLIA–approved semen analysis testing system meets or exceeds all FDA requirements for analysis.
Trusted medical sources conclude that this type of testing can be used in clinical practice to evaluate the success of your vasectomy procedure.
We're committed to providing "the best" experience for our patients. There are many benefits of our partnership with Fellow, including:
- Convenience. No need for another trip to a doctor's office or clinical lab. And, shipping fees are covered.
- Privacy. Let's be honest…collecting a sample in an office setting is weird for everyone.
- Trust. Medically researched, doctor approved. CLIA-approved testing ensures accurate results.
- Security. Your data is yours (and yours only). We take your privacy seriously. All results are kept anonymous, and are only shared with you and Dr. Matson.
- Tested + Protected. Every sample is securely stored in Fellows' state-of-the-art lab as it awaits testing. Once a sample is analyzed, it is immediately destroyed.
- Fast results. You'll be notified via email as soon as the analysis is complete, typically two days after the sample is received at the testing lab.
- Expert-level access. In the event that your results are anything less than perfect, Dr. Matson will reach out to discuss options and provide guidance.
Free Repeat Testing. In the event that your test still shows sperm, a new test will be sent out in 30 days.